Content: 1 Miniature-Grip-V.3-Light
Size: For miniatures up to 70mm height
A smart holder system for painting and sculpting tabletop and board game miniatures - touchless, comfortable and much more precise.
The V3 Series Holder System is comprised of Holders, Grips, and Adapters to provide painters and sculptors of all levels of expertise with a unique aid for their painting or sculpting arsenal. The V3 Series Miniature Holder System offers a comfortable, touchless, and precision application for miniatures, sculpts, and flat figures up to 90 mm (3.5?) and miniature busts up to 1/9 scale.
The Grip is a variation of the Holder and maintains all of the basic features of the Holder. Each Grip includes a conical split cork designed to easily attach miniatures that are pre-pinned or still attached to their casting sprue. The cork releases from the Grip using a simple lever action. With its ergonomic shape and smooth processed surface, the V3 Miniature Grip offers a more pleasurable painting, sculpting, or modeling experience. All grip variants are made of beech wood, the light beech has a transparent finishing and the dark walnut and limited one has a colored and natural based protective coat, resistant to sweat with the DIN EN 71-3
The V3 Series Grip is now available in two different colours (light and dark) and with three different bar sizes:
- 50 mm = about 2,0"
- 70 mm = about 2,8"
- 90 mm = about 3,5"
Note: The base part is always the same! Just the sizes of the metal bars can be chosen!
Improvements to the new V3 Series Holder:
- The split conical cork is 30% larger providing more space for your figure.
- The base is made of precise turned hardwood
- The overall design creates greater stability for miniatures or armatures
- a nice lasered design makes the holders more grippy.
- minimizes the natural muscle tremble of your hands for maximumcontrolof brush tip, modeling tool, sculpting tool, or airbrush.
- No need to touch the figure once it is in the Holder. This eliminates dirt and oil on painted surfaces, and molded shapes won?t accidentally deform.
- The professional ergonomic design increases comfort level for prolonged use.
- easy and intuitive to use with multiple variations possible.
- usable with brushes, modelling tools and even with an airbrush.
- removable, split conical cork. Replacement corks will be available from us in the future!
- The 360* rotatable bar disassembles for both easy priming and removing of finished pieces.
- usable in either right or left hand.
- Cork adapters are removable for quick mounting and release of figures and are designed for versatility including use with pre-glued and custom bases.
- Made by a passionate artist, for passionate artists.